The aim of this micro skills course is to gain confidence in dealing with the Pre-hospital care of birthing women when the baby is in the breech presentation.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Paramedics
What will I learn?
- Describe the mechanisms of breech birth;
- Explain the management of breech birth;
- Describe the technique for assistance if required.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.