Breathlessness Type 1 and Type 2 Respiratory Failure
This micro skills course discusses the causes of Type 1 and Type 2 respiratory failure, and why people suffer with these types of respiratory problems.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the differences between Type 1 and Type 2 respiratory failure and list the causes of each type
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.