Brain Tumours Affecting Speech: Types, Treatment, Management
This micro skills course describes the presentation, investigation and management of speech problems due to brain tumours. It covers the key points for initial management and also examines further treatment pathways.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain how to examine a patient with speech disturbance
- Describe how to investigate a patient with speech disturbance
- List the types of tumour in the brain
- Describe how to acutely treat a patient with a brain tumour and speech problems
- Recognise what further management may be appropriate
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.