Back Pain with Red Flags
This micro skills course discusses the common causes of serious pathology in back pain and the red flags that patients present with that would increase your clinical suspicion. Common signs and symptoms are presented.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise back pain due to serious spinal pathology (red flags)
- State the symptoms suggestive of serious spinal pathology
- Refer patients with red flags appropriately to secondary care colleagues
- Describe the use of imaging modalities available in a patient presenting with one or more red flags
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.