Asthma Guidelines and Inhaler Technique
This micro skills course will cover the initiation of treatment in patients diagnosed with asthma and when to step up or step down treatment. It will also describe how to assess the inhaler technique of your patients.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the stepwise management of chronic asthma and the role of different therapies
- Identify the circumstances under which the patient should be referred to a specialist
- Educate patients and check inhaler technique
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.