Assessment of Physical and Cognitive Deterioration in Function
This micro skills course provides a framework for the assessment of physical and cognitive deterioration in function in end of life care patients.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of regularly assessing physical and cognitive function in end of life care patients
- Outline the core elements in assessing physical and cognitive function, and the key professionals involved in assessment
- Give examples of standardised tools used in clinical practice and research and their utility/limitations
- Outline the impact of deteriorating physical and cognitive function on the patient and their family/carers
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.