Assessment of Outcomes in Patients with Burns
This micro skills course will define what is meant by a major burn and identify the factors that can increase the severity of a burn injury. Later, it will investigate the impact of these factors on patient prognosis.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define a major burn;
- Name the factors that increase the severity of a burn injury;
- Explain how these factors are linked to prognosis
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.