Assessment of Nausea and Vomiting
This micro skills course provides a framework for the assessment of nausea and vomiting as a first step to appropriate management.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline core steps in the evaluation of a patient with nausea or vomiting, to reach a diagnosis and initiate a management plan, listing the key elements of a vomiting history
- Discuss the impact of nausea and vomiting on the patient and his or her family
- Take the patient’s goals and priorities into account when making a treatment plan
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.