Applying Safeguarding in Practice
This micro skills course will investigate the role of paramedics in safeguarding children and young people. Later, it will identify some common patterns of non-accidental injury in children and young people and offer guidance on how to determine if a child represents a safeguarding concern.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the role of paramedics in safeguarding children and young people from non-accidental injury
- Identify some common patterns of non-accidental injury in children and young people
- Describe how to determine if a child or young person represents a safeguarding concern
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.