Applying Prospective Risk Assessment Tools In GP Practices
This micro skills course provides a practical example of how to apply prospective risk assessment to general practice. Using an example of setting up a nurse-led clinic in a practice, it illustrates how prospective risk assessment can identify and mitigate risks before they lead to harm.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how to apply prospective risk assessment tools in your practice
- Identify key patient safety risks in supplementary prescribing
- Apply a risk matrix to quantify patient safety risks
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.