This micro skills course is a guide to interpeting the various imaging modalities, particularly computed tomography (CT), in the diagnosis and signs of aortic trauma.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- List and interpret various imaging modalities, particularly CT, in the diagnosis and signs of aortic trauma;
- Describe the mechanism of aortic injury and where it occurs
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.