Anatomy of the Heart
This micro skills course presents an overview of the anatomy of the heart and related structures.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy of the heart and great vessels
- Identify the structures which form the borders of the heart
- Describe the anatomy of the pericardium and the transverse and oblique sinuses
- Identify the surface markings of the heart
- Describe the fibrous skeleton of the heart and its relationship to the heart valves
- Describe the anatomy of the heart valves
- Describe the anatomy of the chambers of the heart
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.