An Introduction to the Data Protection Act
This micro skills course looks at the main principles of the Data Protection Act and how they relate to you as an employee of the NHS.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.