An Introduction to Essential Techniques
This is the first of two micro skills courses covering the fundamentals of consulting skills. The four categories are: establishing rapport, eliciting information, responding to cues and building concordance. These are skills you are likely to need in all of your consultations.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe three of the four categories of core consulting skills
- Identify a range of component skills within each category
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.