Acute Back Pain – Malignant Cord Compression: Investigation and Management
This micro skills course considers the assessment, investigation and management of acute back pain, the causes of acute back pain and the specific management of spinal cord compression due to malignant disease.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the causes of acute back pain
- State the epidemiology of acute back pain
- State the methods of investigation of acute back pain
- Describe the treatment of acute malignant cord compression
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.