ACP and Different Illness Trajectories
This micro skills course provides an overview of the concept of illness trajectories and its influence on the advance care planning (ACP) process in end of life care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the illness trajectories of common end of life care conditions
- Recognise factors that influence the pathway of an illness trajectory
- Analyse the different trajectory types and describe the limitations of the trajectory approach
- Discuss the implication of illness trajectories on the ACP process
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.