This micro skills course is intended to give the reader a brief overview of the epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features and management of this common problem that frequently presents in adolescence.
What will I learn?
Recall the main features of the pathophysiology of acne vulgaris:
- Identify appropriate treatments for acne vulgaris;
- Know when to refer patients with acne vulgaris to a specialist
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.