A Unified DNACPR Policy
This micro skills course provides an introduction to Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (DNACPR) policies and highlights when an individual should not be subjected to attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the context and purpose of a DNACPR policy
- Describe the legal framework surrounding a DNACPR policy
- Use a structured framework to decide if a DNACPR decision is necessary
- Recognise how to communicate a DNACPR decision
- Recognise how DNACPR sits within the overall Pathway for End of Life Care and the principles of Advance Care Planning
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.