You can see all the Course Certificates you’ve earned on your dashboard within your talisiumlearning portal. From there, you can download, print, or share your Certificates.
To access your Certificates, click on account settings under your user profile within your talisiumlearning portal and then click on ‘My certificates’ tab to view or download your certificates and ‘My badges’ tab to view or download your badges. You can also view your issued certificates from the left side navigation under ‘Courses & Curriculum’.
A Course Certificate includes:
- Your name
- The course name
- The logo of the Content Provider offering the course, if the Content Provider includes it
- A unique certificate number that can be verified by contacting Talisium to confirm the Certificate’s authenticity
- The Course or session duration to support a claim to your respective licensing body for recognition of continuing professional development
- Date of Issue
A Course Certificate does not include:
- Academic credit from the Content Provider offering the course
- The final grade you got in the course
- Your ID photo
- A printed or mailed copy of the Course Certificate. Certificates are provided as downloadable PDF files, which you can print yourself. You can also share them electronically.
Unfortunately, Talisium cannot provide course Certificates with any more information than they already include.
Your Certificate for a course will be in English. Talisium cannot provide translated Certificates.