What Should be Recorded in Clinical Notes
This micro skills course examines the essential details that should be recorded in a patient’s clinical notes for common dental procedures. Good practice guidelines surrounding the retention of patient records are also discussed together with the importance of confidentiality.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the detail that constitutes good clinical records
- Discuss how much information should be recorded
- Identify what is essential and what is ‘good practice’
- Explain the legislation surrounding the retention of patient records
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of confidentiality
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.