What Are Diagnostic Skills
This micro skills course outlines the basic skills required to deliver effective diagnoses. It will form an introduction to the further learning delivered within this programme that will complement these skills.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the need to record diagnoses on all patients
- Devise a schematic sequence to arrive at a diagnosis
- Describe where to obtain the knowledge to allow differential diagnosis skills to be refined
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.