Vital Pulpotomy Technique In Primary Molars
This micro skills course will describe the indications and techniques for primary molar pulpotomies and pulpectomies.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify clinical scenarios in which primary molar pulp treatment is indicated
- Diagnose vital and non-vital pulp status
- Explain the procedure for pulpotomy and pulpectomy
- List the medicaments currently used for these techniques
- Explain how to arrange appropriate follow-up for pulpotomy/pulpectomy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.