Using the NHS Continuing Healthcare Fast Track Pathway Tool
This micro skills course outlines the principles surrounding the NHS Continuing Healthcare Fast Track Pathway Tool. It describes how the tool can be used to support individuals with a rapidly deteriorating condition who are likely to die in the near future.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise when and how to use the NHS Continuing Healthcare Fast Track Pathway Tool;
- Describe the referral process and how it fits in with the wider National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare;
- Identify the legal responsibilities associated with using the tool;
- Recognise how the tool can be used to support the End of Life Care Strategy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.