Treatment of Unerupted, Partially Erupted and Ectopic Molars
This micro skills course will address the treatment of ectopic mandibular third molars (M3Ms).
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the indications for the removal of M3Ms
- Describe how to assess a patient presenting with ectopic teeth
- Describe how to carry out the dental assessment of ectopic teeth excluding molars and the use of specific indications for tests
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.