Treatment of Benign Soft Tissue Lesions of the Oral Cavity
This micro skills course describes the principles of management of benign oral soft tissue lesions and the various surgical and non-surgical techniques. Advice is given on which lesions can be managed by the appropriately trained general dental practitioner and which should be referred to hospital.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the principles of management of benign oral soft tissue lesions
- Explain surgical and non-surgical management techniques
- State which lesions can be managed in general practice and which should be referred on to hospital care
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.