Transient Ischaemic Attacks Clinic 4
In this micro skills course, learners will assume the role of a TIA clinician and are asked to diagnose patients with TIA or TIA-related conditions.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- Identify some examples of conditions encountered by TIA clinicians;
- Recognise the clinical features associated with such conditions;
- Describe how best to manage patients with such conditions.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.