This micro skills course looks at which topical anaesthetics are available, including techniques for their application, uses, disadvantages and alternatives.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the main uses of topical anaesthesia in dentistry
- List the main anaesthetic agents used for topical anaesthesia
- Describe the technique for achieving topical anaesthesia
- Explain the limitations and alternatives
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.