Timing of Interceptive Treatments
In this micro skills course, you will identify anterior and posterior crossbites and discover the benefits and possible harm of interceptive treatments. You will also find out when and how to use removable, fixed and functional appliances in the treatment of crossbites.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the benefits and possible harm of interceptive treatments
- Identify when and how to use appliances to correct crossbites
- List the differences between removable and fixed appliances to correct crossbites
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.