The Role of Immunofluorescence
This micro skills course will introduce the basic principles and techniques of immunofluorescence. It will explain the difference between direct and indirect immunofluorescence tests, presenting examples of immunofluorescence and findings of autoimmune disorders manifesting in oral mucosa.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the use of immunofluorescence in diagnosis of oral pathologies
- Compare the differences between direct immunofluorescence and indirect immunofluorescence
- Outline the principles of obtaining a good specimen suitable for immunofluorescence testing
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.