The Oral Manifestations of HIV and AIDS
This micro skills course describes the oral presentations of HIV/AIDS and their relevance to the dental practitioner.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Describe the epidemiology and pathogenesis of HIV and AIDS
- List the progress stages and classifications of HIV and AIDS
- List and describe the oral manifestations of HIV and AIDS
- Discuss the relevance to dental practice
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.