The Normal Intrapartum CTG
This micro skills course describes the control of the fetal heart rate (FHR) in both physiological and pathological circumstances. The terminology, definitions and basics of cardiotocograph (CTG) interpretation including contraction assessment is illustrated.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the physiological and pathological factors that control the FHR
- Use and appreciate the correct terminology and definitions used in electronic fetal monitoring (EFM)
- Demonstrate basic interpretation of the CTG, including contraction assessment and FHR assessment
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.