The Nature Of Root Surface Contamination
This micro skills course describes the root surface in periodontal diseases and examines the distribution of contaminants on the root surface, relating this to contemporary therapeutic practice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the possible sources of contamination on the root surface
- Explain the relative importance of different sources of root surface contamination
- Relate a knowledge of root surface contamination to clinical practice
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.