The Nasal Septum in Septorhinoplasty Surgery
This micro skills course will describe the anatomy and histology of the nasal septum. Later sections will identify the symptoms associated with nasal pathology and describe the causes and presentation of common disorders of the nasal septum.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy and histology of the nasal septum;
- List the symptoms of nasal pathology;
- Describe the causes and presentation of common disorders of the nasal septum
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.