The Management of Root Resection
This micro skills course will consider the indications for the use of root resection and cover the selection of appropriate techniques for a given situation. A fallback plan can then also be made for either expected long-term or unexpected short-term outcomes. The actual technical details of the treatment procedures are also considered.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Assess the factors affecting choice of treatment method
- Select the appropriate method of carrying out root resection treatment
- Provide a reasonable prognosis and fallback plan to the patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.