The GDC and Personal Conduct
This micro skills course will discuss why the General Dental Council (GDC) is not only concerned with a registrants professional conduct, a personal conduct issue may cause the GDC to investigate a registrants fitness to practise.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the GDC guidance in relation to personal conduct
- Describe the GDC guidance in relation to professional conduct
- Describe the rules made by the GDC concerning CPD and the consequences of failing to comply
- Explain the ‘clear boundaries’ policy in relation to patients and the team relating that to GDC Fitness to Practise policy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.