The Diagnosis and Management of Furcations
This micro skills course discusses the diagnosis and classification of furcation defects, and describes the choice of treatments available.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Diagnose furcation problems
- Assess factors affecting treatment choices
- Make appropriate treatment choices and incorporate the chosen treatment into an effective overall treatment plan for the patient
- Give a reasonable prognosis and fallback plan to the patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.