The Child With Fever
This micro skills course will investigate the role of temperature when assessing a child with fever. Later, it will explore the circumstances under which a child with fever needs urgent treatment and identify the serious illnesses commonly associated with fever in children.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the role of temperature when assessing a child with fever
- Identify when a child with fever needs urgent treatment or hospital care
- Identify the serious illnesses that are commonly associated with fever
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.