The Accurate Assessment and Diagnosis of Symptoms of Pain and Discomfort
This micro skills course considers the different categories of pain and discomfort that dental patients may experience, and how they can be correctly assessed and diagnosed.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- State the causes of the different categories of pain that dental patients experience
- Explain how the clinical history of pain is determined
- List the key factors considered in clinical investigation of pain
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.