Term Newborn Babies at Risk of Jaundice
This micro skills course will discuss the physiology and pathology of neonatal hyperbilirubinaemia by applying theory to practice using case micro skills courses.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the baby at risk of jaundice
- Describe the clinical signs of jaundice
- Discuss the care plans and management of babies with different causes of jaundice
- Describe the communication pathways required between professionals
- Provide information to educate the parents
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.