Teamworking In a Multidisciplinary Team
This micro skills course will describe the General Dental Council’s (GDC) expectations for multidisciplinary teams (MDT). It will also review how consent for treatment should be obtained in MDT.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the GDCs guidance on teamworking
- Identify the type of patient who would benefit from multidisciplinary team (MDT) care and explain why
- Describe a MDT team and the roles of the various team members
- Explain how consent is obtained in MDT
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.