This micro skills course introduces systems as an integral part of quality improvement, and systems thinking.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the attributes of a system;
- Recognize that real improvements come from changing systems not changing within systems;
- Demonstrate root cause and systems analysis;
- Explain how systems design to make it easy to do the right thing;
- Recognize how system processes set up healthcare workers to make errors
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.