This micro skills course provides an overview of the endodontic surgical discipline. It also provides instruction on current evidence based best practice for the undertaking of apicectomy procedures. The rationales for the use of root resections and hemisections are also discussed and illustrated with cases.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the endodontic surgical discipline
- State the rationale for apicectomy procedures
- Identify how to plan and undertake an apicectomy procedure
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.