Supportive Periodontal Therapy
This micro skills course describes what is meant by supportive periodontal therapy (SPT) and how this phase of treatment fits in the overall management of patients with periodontal diseases. The practical considerations given to the key aspects of SPT and the importance of SPT in maintaining periodontal health in practice will also be covered.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by supportive periodontal therapy
- Describe the role of supportive periodontal therapy in managing patients with periodontal diseases
- Outline key aspects of supportive periodontal therapy in practice
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.