Sudden Vision Loss Case Study 1
This micro skills course works through a micro skills course concerning a patient with sudden loss of vision.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline a history of a patient presenting with sudden loss of vision
- Describe the clinical features and a diagnosis of a patient with sudden loss of vision
- Explain an overview of the acute management of a patient presenting with sudden loss of vision
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.