Successful Patient Outcomes
This micro skills course examines how patient outcome measures contribute to national and local programmes looking at effectiveness and safety in healthcare, and are used to inform service plans nationally and locally. This micro skills course supports the development of leadership in clinical settings.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify how national programmes relate to local services
- Examine the type of data and information needed to measure patient outcomes
- Consider the use of patient outcomes information in planning practice and services
- Describe how results from national programmes on patient outcomes can be used constructively to influence individual practice
- Demonstrate your contribution to the development of leadership in your area of practice by identifying relevant national patent outcome measures
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.