Successful Diagnosis of Radiographic Images
Dentists should ensure that they achieve accurate and consistent radiological diagnoses. This includes optimising radiograph production, recognising the issues that can hinder successful film interpretation and identifying the more common oral abnormalities, other than caries and periodontal disease.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe a technique that will allow accurate and consistent diagnosis of radiographs
- Outline the features that might alert the viewer that there is an abnormality
- Describe what might be seen in the more common abnormalities
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.