Strategies To Prevent Tooth Erosion
This micro skills course provides an introduction to the available strategies for protection against erosive tooth wear.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of erosive tooth surface loss (TSL) risk assessment
- Describe the processes involved in erosive TSL
- List the principles behind key strategies to help prevent erosive TSL
- List the limitations of these strategies
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.