Starting and Using Estrogen containing hormonal contraceptives 2
This micro skills course looks at evaluating the eligibility of a woman for using combined hormonal contraception (CHC), advising on how to use the method and provide follow up.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess the eligibility of a woman for CHC;
- Describe information to be given to women on how to use CHC;
- Describe the contents of a follow up consultation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.