This micro skills course covers the investigation and treatment of skin symptoms for children receiving palliative care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the process you should use when investigating skin symptoms
- Recognise different types of skin rash
- Consider differential diagnoses
- Select appropriate treatment
- State how to deal with pressure sores and ulcerating (fungating) tumours
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.