Setting Direction Making Decisions
This micro skills course will explore how to use your professional values, and the evidence to make good decisions.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
This session will support you to:
- Participate in and contribute to organisational decision making processes
- Act in a manner consistent with the values and priorities of your organisation and profession
- Educate and inform key people who influence and make decisions
- Contribute a clinical perspective to team, department, system and organisational decisions
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.